Saturday, September 06, 2008

Blogging Again is like talking to an old friend

It started about 3 years ago when my brother introduced me to the world of blogging. The first one's where short and sweet, but then it evolved into more of a cyberspace confession booth. You know, I think that is why therapist are around; it just seems so much easier to talk to a total stranger about your thoughts than someone close to you. By blogging, you get to put your thoughts out to a world of mostly strangers, and you don't have to pay for it...great concept.

Then in early 2006, I just stopped. Like a lot of people, life happened. I don't have a specific reason why I stopped, I just did. But lately, people around me started talking about blogging, and I said to myself..."Hey, I used to blog, wonder if I still have that account?"

So, I logged one night and checked the "Favorites", and there it was...Blogger.com. The challenge now was to remember the password and ID. After a few attempts, I was a in. Let me tell you, it's like watching an old episode of your favorite show, except it's your past thoughts. It was an amazing experience to read what you where thinking 2-3 years ago. As I red my own posting, each one brought me back to that moment, and why I wrote what I did. Some where funny, or at least I thought it was. Others, where just useless, random thinking. But, what was more important was that it made me realize how much I missed blogging. So, like committing to working out on a regular basis, I, RUFINO AUTUS, declare that I will start and continue blogging once more; and vow not to stop for any reason...........or at least till something more interesting comes along :)

So, off I go on this adventure again. I say goodbye for now my old friend, it was nice to talk to you again, and I am looking forward to blogging with you soon.

No comments: