Saturday, April 29, 2006

Dont treat a problem as a problem

Ever been to a point where you question what you are doing in life? That happens to me often lately. There are those things that you as a person is suppose to accomplish in life. Milestones that are set for you to try and achieve so that you can be accepted in our society.

The progression of life goes something like this, Here is what I consider my personal "Milestones of Life:
1)Graduate
2) Find that "Special Someone" and then you build a strong solid relationship with that person
3)Find a "Career" and not a Job
4) Marry that special someone and commit your life together forever( At least that is what you hope for)
5) Buy your first house
6) Have a child
7) Buy a nice car
8) Start a business
9) See your children graduate high school as well as college
10) Retire and enjoy the rest of your life with that special someone by your side...then hopefully, you have lived a full life before you pass on.

I am the type of person that thrives on challenges and motivation. It seems that I have hit a wall of some sort, and I am trying desperately to get my thought in order. Its crazy!!!! Reaching a level in your life takes a lot of work, but it seems that once you get there, it even takes more work to maintain your level that you have accomplished. It's easier to probably take a step back, but emotionallym, it is almost impossible to do.

I guess my only choice I am giving myself is to be creative everyday that I get up. I heard someone said once "Don't treat a problem as a problem.....rather look at them as opportunities."

So, that is where I am....I think so much of all the problems that I face on a daily basis, and it started to bring me down, but....I started applying that concept of looking at everything as an opportunity, and all of a sudden, things are not so bad after all.

No comments: