Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I'm Old

Since winter began in San Diego ( A low 49 degrees in the evenings), I started feeling my joints aching when I wake up; or when I sit for a long period of time and I suddenly get up. What the hell is going on? isn't this something that happens to like someone in their 80's or something? Yes, maybe I am out of shape....no, it is because I am out of shape.

I mean, I should be in the prime of my life, and here I am almost falling down the stairs because my "Grandfather" body says....GET ME A CANE AND SOME METAMUSIL BIATCH!!! It's amazing how your mind works. About 1 year ago, I decided that I will loose weight by reducing my Kanin intake( That's RICE for non filipino speaking people); as well as run on our treadmill 20 minutes everyday. For about 4 months, I was on track. I lost about 10 lbs. Then, I stopped. I do not know why, I just stopped. Fortunately, I only gained 5 lbs. back, but I have not exercised since.

THAT'S IT!!! I am slapping myself as I type.( That sounds wrong in many level). Ok, I am re-committing to taking better care of myself. That is that. I owe it myself, my family, and people who are no longer around to make that decision. So, hopefully I am still Blogging 1 year from now so I can give an update to myself. See you next year SUCKA!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You talk about wanting to exercise, yet you deny your brother and sister offering to exercise with you! What do you REALLY WANT... *raises eyebrows* Hmm?